This is the website for Jay Tanaka’s 231R class at the Hawaii English Language Program.
- service linethe line on a tennis court that the ball has to land behind when a player is serving
- unseededan unseeded tennis player is not expected to win a competition and has not been given a position...
- half volleyin some sports, a shot in which a player hits or kicks the ball just after it hits the ground
- downpoura large amount of rain that falls quickly
- lawn tennisthe game of tennis
- distinguishedsuccessful and respected by many people
- service line